Effective: May 25, 2018
Download a printable version
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND ITS USE
There are four kind of information we may collect:
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: we may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address, as, for example, when you voluntarily submit a contact form or leave a comment;
- Information We Collect from Others: we may receive information about you from other sources. For example using a third-party software through the site which may transfer information to us for fulfillment;
- Automatically-Collected Information: we automatically collect certain information about you and the device you use to access the Website, such as your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, or the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: we may log information using cookies, small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized and enhanced experience on the Website.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use collected information in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website; protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To send you promotional information or administrative communications. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To reply to your comments or inquiries or provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties only when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers services. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information.
At this time, we don’t share your personal information with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, but combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses as analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, you can use an Internet browser or other software programs to delete any already set cookies. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Display Ads – We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit the Website, without sharing any personally identifiable information.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content fulfill with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience.
Sponsoring company collect this information to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
As an European Company we are fulfilling General Data Protection Regulation requirements. Moreover, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- Opt-out– You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access– You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Amend– You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget– You may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the reasonably required information to enter into a contract with you.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Via Principe Amedeo, 58
20015 Parabiago (MI)
Email Address: email@example.com